To receive a payment under the EU Single Payment Scheme you must follow a variety of regulations on the environment, public health, animal health, plant health, animal welfare and land maintenance. This system is known as Cross Compliance. The regulations you need to follow are called Statutory Management Requirements (SMRs). These are set down in EU legislation Directives and Regulations.
– Cross compliance
– Most common non-compliances
– Blank Nitrates Records
– Sample Nitrates Records
STATUTORY MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS (SMRS)
– SMR1 Birds Inspection Report Form
– SMR2 Groundwater Inspection Report Form
– SMR3 Sewage Sludge Inspection Report Form
– SMR4 Protection of Waters Nitrates Inspection Report
– SMR5 Habitats Inspection Report Form
– SMR6 Porcine Inspection Report Form
– SMR7 Bovine Inspection Report Form
– SMR8 Ovine Inspection Report Form
– SMR9 Pesticide Inspection Report Form
– SMR11 Food Hygiene Inspection Report
– SMR12 Feed Inspection Report Form
– SMR1314and15 Animal Health Inspection Report
– SMR16and18 Welfare Calves Animals Inspection Report Form
– SMR17and18 Welfare Pigs Animals Inspection
– GAEC Inspection Report Form
FARM ADVISORY SYSTEM
Under Article 13 of Council Regulation (EC) No. 1782/2003 each Member State is required to establish an approved Farm Advisory System (FAS) to advise farmers on land and farm management. The advice shall cover at least the Statutory Management Requirements (SMRs) and the Good Agricultural and Environmental Conditions (GAECs) referred to in Chapter 1 of the Regulation (Cross-Compliance) The Regulation provides that farmers may participate in the farm advisory system on a voluntary basis and that priority shall be given to farmers who receive more than €15,000 in direct payments per year.
The Minister for Agriculture and Food has designated all the Planning Agencies listed below as approved Single Payment Scheme Farm Advisory Agencies with effect from 1st January 2007 following attendance by the advisor at a Single Payment Scheme Cross-compliance training course in 2007.